Good morning.
早上好
A burning desire to be
对成就某事或成为某种人的强烈渴望
or do something
gives us staying power -
能赋予我们持久的动力——
a reason to get up every morning
它是每日清晨起身的动力
or to pick ourselves up
也是遭遇挫折后重整旗鼓
and start in again
after a disappointment.
再度出发的信念支撑
Good morning.
早上好
Today I choose life.
今日我选择活着
Every morning when I wake up
每天清晨醒来
I can choose joy, happiness,
negativity, pain...
我都可以选择喜悦、幸福、消极或痛苦……
To feel the freedom
去感受那种自由——
that comes from being able
它源于
to continue to
make mistakes and choices -
仍能犯错、仍能做选择的自由
today I choose to feel life,
今日,我选择感受生命
not to deny my humanity
but embrace it.
不否认自己的人性而是拥抱它
Good morning.
早上好
When you arise in the morning,
晨起之时,
think of what a precious privilege
想想这些生命赋予的珍贵特权
it is to be alive,
活着
to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
呼吸、思考、享受和爱
Good morning.
早上好
When I wake up,
晨醒之时
I expect things to be good.
我总心怀期许
If they’re not,
若事不遂愿
then I try to set about trying to make them
我便竭力尝试
as good as I can,
将它转劣为佳
cause I know,
因为我知道
I'm gonna have to live that day anyway,
横竖光阴须度
so why not try to
何不
make the most of it if you can?
倾力而活?
Good morning.
早上好
I get up every morning,
每天晨起
and it's going to be a great day.
美好的一天如画卷展开
You never know
when it's going to be over,
既知落幕无定时
so I refuse to have a bad day.
何苦自陷愁云?
编辑 曾嘉慧 二审 廖薇 三审 向才志